Monday, April 10, 2006

Meet Sir Samuel Vimes


Sir samuel Vimes, alive and swimming after a hectic housewarming party

One afternoon I came to hear
you sing a soft song into my ear
who would have thought quite by chance
we might engage in the loving dance.

Coming together, staying apart
lost in diversions dancing starts
caught in the quiet off on our own
coming together, staying alone.

Are you afraid ? I'm not afraid.
What about you, what about me
two years from now where will we be
each of us gone his separate way
lost in the headlong passage of days.

Maybe we might give love a try
extending the moment before goodbye
and for a gentle moment in time
we'll take what pleasure people can find.

Are you afraid ? I'm not afraid.
What is for real, what is false
all of us seem to be caught in a waltz
turning around, turning again
when will the dancing ever end.

As for us, you and me
our eyes are open, we can see
both of us know where we've been
why must we both go dancing again.

Are you afraid ? I'm not afraid.
Come join the dance, come join the waltz
don't look to closely at my faults
why can't I die here in your arms
safe from the night and away from the dawn.

Back to the nothing from where I came
back to the no where that has no name
don't worry of me, I know who I am
where I'm going and where I've been.

I'm not afraid. I'm not afraid.I'm not afraid.
I'm not afraid.I'm not afraid. I'm not afraid.
I'm not afraid.


Bad hair day/ marilyn manson dress up...both very unsuccesfull


Noot vir Noot wenners: 1. Neale. 2. Meryl 3. Lian....buzz,buzz, buzz.

No comments: